TRX Duo Trainer
$2,100.00 – $2,300.00
Created in partnership with best-selling author, coach and founder of the Mobility WOD, Dr. Kelly Starrett, the TRX Duo Trainer is an all new body weight system that allows you to tap into greater levels of strength, mobility, endurance, and flexibility to enhance physical performance and health.
TRX Duo Trainer
Building on the foundation of TRX’s training philosophy and flagship product, the single-anchor point TRX Suspension Trainer™, the TRX Duo Trainer’s dual-anchor-point design opens the door to a wide range of hanging exercises, including pull-ups, dips, muscle-ups and much more. The TRX Duo Trainer consists of two independent Infinity Anchors, enabling all users to tap into new levels of strength, mobility, endurance, and flexibility. For gyms, studios and health clubs worldwide, the Duo Trainer adds a new station of exercise options to the proven TRX circuit training system.
Utilized for hundreds of years, gymnastic rings are a staple in strength and conditioning programs. TRX’s Duo Trainer provides enhanced solutions that broaden the accessibility and exercise possibilities for athletes of all abilities. The Duo Trainer’s straight-handle design provides increased grip comfort that allows for safer and superior full-body support and transfer of force and power.
- Infinity Anchors and Loops - The Infinity Anchors and Loops permit quick and efficient adjustment and length changes, training, location versatility, and an overall safer training experience
- Mobile Grips - For added training ambidexterity, the TRX Duo's patented Mobile Grips are ideal for safely performing hanging exercises such as pull ups and toes-to-bar.
- Adjuster - Quick, on-the-fly adjustment to lengthen and shorten the mobile grip.]
- Directional Triangles - Designed for greater ease-of-use and comfort during exercise, as it prevents strap contacts with the forearms.
- Handels - The straight handle design, is ergonomically advantageous in injury prevention and exercise alignment, allowing for full bodyweight loading and proper hands and wrist biomechanics.
- TRX Duo Trainer Short 8-10'
- TRX Duo Trainer Long 10-12'
Short 8-10', Long 10-12'