Continue your TRX Education Journey- Expand your marketability and master group coaching techniques in this hands-on eight-hour course. Building on the foundational suspension training knowledge from prior courses, you will continue to advance your coaching skills to effectively lead group training programs.
You will learn how to lead and modify two group suspension training workouts that can be used in any personal training,and small or large group training sessions; TRX Fit & TRX Strong.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply your TRX coaching knowledge to deliver quality group suspension training workouts.
- Manage the complexity of coaching multiple people, while creating a fun and personalized training experience for all fitness levels.
- Lead and build “drop-in” style suspension training workouts in two different formats:
- TRX Strong: a strength-based workout
- TRX Fit: a high-intensity interval workout
PREREQUISITES: The Group Training Course (GTC) is farther along the TRX Education Journey, and prior knowledge of the TRX Suspension Trainer is assumed. We strongly recommended having taken the TRX Suspension Training Course (STC) prior to attending this course. You will receive a GTC Pre-Read document along with your manual. Please read prior to your GTC course.
Course Materials: Participants will receive a TRX Suspension Training Course manual.